Extremely Affordable AudioQuest Pearl HDMI Cable Delivers High-Performance, High-Resolution Video and Superb Clarity: High Speed With Ethernet-Approved Cable Supports 4k, 3D, 1080p Video Feast your eyes on extremely affordable, high-performance, high-resolution video with the AudioQuest Pearl HDMI cable , capable of transmitting 3D and 4k video with superb dynamics and eye-popping color. Pearl also delivers all of the data required for 120/240/600Hz displays, multichannel audio, and 1080p with stunning accuracy and clarity. A High Speed with Ethernet-approved design (up to 10 meters), Pearl features solid Long-Grain Copper conductors, solid high-density polyethylene insulation, and precise geometry – hallmarks associated with AudioQuest cables for the past few decades. It can also be used as an audio-return channel for sending Dolby Digital from an HDTV to a receiver. Thanks to all the air in foamed polyethylene , it causes much less of the out-of-focus effect common to other materials.
- OFHC is a general metal industry specification regarding "loss" without any concern for distortion.
- LGC has fewer oxides within the conducting material, less impurities, less grain boundaries, and better performance.
- And because air absorbs next to no energy and polyethylene is low-loss and has a benign distortion profile, Pearl uses air-filled foamed-polyethylene insulation.
- Pearl's solid Long-Grain Copper allows a smoother and clearer sound than cables using regular OFHC (Oxygen-Free High-Conductivity) copper.
- Superb Clarity, Less Distortion: Solid Long-Grain Copper Conductors, Polyethylene Insulation Solid conductors eliminate strand-interaction distortion.
- High Speed With Internet Approved: High-Speed Data Capacity for 1080p, 4k, and 3D Video